Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No me gusta Nacho Libre

I just got done watching Jack Black's recent comedy "Nacho Libre" on DVD.

Don't waste your time.

I mean, I know Tuesday nights are pretty bad for tv watching. But, even the Home Shopping Network would have been a better way to spend the last two hours.

A shame really, because I have always enjoyed Jack Black in the past. "Saving Silverman" is a classic, and "School of Rock" was awesome.

But, this was utter tripe.

I think he was trying to be the next Napoleon Dynamite.

If so, he failed. Miserably.

Still, it's not going to stop me from checking out "Tenacious D" and that other new Christmas movie he's got in the theaters now.

Will probably wait til they both come out on DVD, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home