Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fundraising auction this Sunday

I just received a really nice email from Be Bateman, president of the Annie Coleman Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy.

They are holding a fundraising tea and auction to benefit their awesome scholarship program.

I first learned about this outstanding effort last year when I was invited to speak at a chapter meeting about my recent book. Of course, I was more than happy to donate a copy for the auction.

Here are the pertinent details:

Sunday, Feb 4th, 2pm to 4pm
Sprint Building, 851 Trafalgar Court, Maitland, Florida

Park on the east side of the building (closest to I-4). The room is on the left side as you enter the building.

Also, Be needs some prayers for her father. He suffered a massive stroke on 1/6 and was at ORMC for 4 days before he stabilized. He is now at the Conway Lakes rehab facility on Curry Ford Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home