Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Civil War Education Association

Enjoyed breakfast at my regular place this morning, but with a different cast of characters. That's mostly due to the fact that Doug Doudney was playing the role of casting director.

Ironically, the "guest of honor" was a no-show. But, the rest of us had a great time. And, I met someone who probably knows more about the Civil War than I do!!

We talked a little about my recent book, but more importantly about an organization he belongs to called "The Civil War Education Association."

Check out their web site at www.cwea.net

They've got a pretty impressive conference going on this week down in Sarasota. If I'd had more advance notice, I would've taken off to attend. But, I am going to keep an eye on their schedule of upcoming events to see if any future conferences, etc., are going to take place in Florida.

Ok, back to work . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home