Sunday, January 14, 2007

Laptop and gridirons

Yep, I actually set aside time today to work on the sequel to my recent book.

The current chapter has been a bit of a challenge. It involves a train trip from Kansas City to Texas. Was hoping to do a little online research, but AOL failed me again. I've got to follow-up on the resolution to go high-speed in 2007.

Anyway, in case I haven't mentioned it here in previous posts, laptop computers are an author's best friend. You can pick them up whenever inspiration strikes you, and crank out a chapter or two.

So, now I only have my substandard internet connection to blame for my procrastination . . .

Well, that and the NFL play-offs.

I wonder how I can fit Rex Grossman into this chapter . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home