Friday, January 12, 2007

Where's the mail?!

It's not in my mailbox. At least it wasn't when I stopped on my way home.

By the way, when did it become the norm for an entire subdivision to get its mail delivered to an unsightly grey monolith of mailboxes near the entrance?

I mean, I've seen most of the letter carriers who bring mail to my neck of the woods. And, the overwhelming majority could use the extra excercise that comes with going door-to-door like they did "back in the old days."

Now, all they've got to do is pull up to those monoliths, minimizing interaction with the actual human beings on the receiving end of their deliveries.

And, they can't even do that in a timely manner.

Wonder if they're starting their federal holiday a little early . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home