Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Radio Serendipity

Isn't it cool when you get in the car and the song that comes on the radio just seems to "fit" with what's going on in your life?

That just recently happened to me. Not the first time. But, this time was probably the most appropos (sp?!).

I'm almost embarassed to admit the artist and title, but it was Nine Inch Nails' "Head like a hole."

If you know the situation I'm currently dealing with, you know why it's so appropriate and whose images were brought to mind by the lyrics.

Crank it up if it strikes you!

1 Comments:

Blogger wsmv said...

OK, then I won't be embarassed by the confession! I try not to pigeon-hole myself when it comes to musical genres, but NIN is usually not on my I-pod. Usually!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home