Monday, April 23, 2007

Editing and videos

Spent the better part of the day editing my manuscript for NEHGS.

Particularly wanted to update information on the RINES family I uncovered on a lark after breakfast with Doug Doudney on Thursday.

Anyway, as all this "excitement" was going on, I was also semi-watching two pretty good movies.

One was "Holiday," with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslett, Jude Law, and Jack Black. The other was "The Last King of Scotland," with Forrest Whitaker. Both were pretty good. But, not enough to completely distract me from the manuscript editing . . . how's that for a ringing endorsement?!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law Keith. I think he's turning 55 today . . . or maybe that's just the speed limit. I don't know!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home