Saturday, September 29, 2007

Moving day

I got back up to my nice, cool home in Apopka this afternoon after an absence of 4 months.

Some good things and some not-so-good things to deal with.

The good things included my stuff, my space, my bed, etc.

The not-so-good things include a mold issue on the front of the house, evidently caused by all the recent rain and my big oak trees that block-out the afternoon sun that would normally dry things out before things like this could happen.

Also, the "tenants" managed to rip a towel rack off the wall of my upstairs guest bathroom.

But, if that's all I have to worry about, I'm doing better than most, I suppose . . . and, hey, at least the AC works, right?!?

Current thermostat reading = 75 degrees.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home