Monday, January 21, 2008

My couch is evil incarnate

That big, soft, warm, comfy sectional must have a butt-magnet in it somewhere. I cannot seem to walk past it today, despite the lengthy weekend to-do list.

On a chilly day like this, there is just nothing better than grabbing one of Mom's old quilts and curling up on the sofa.

I mean, we've got all the political talk shows hashing and re-hashing yesterday's primary and caucus results.

Then, those wicked folks at Blockbuster mailed me two DVD's ("Disturbia" and "Surf's up").

And, to top it all off, we had two really good football games to watch. (Not too thrilled with the results, though. Was hoping for a Packers-Chargers super bowl, but that's not going to happen . . .)

Oh, well, I guess there are worse things to contend with than a comfy couch . . . like, maybe, that to-do list!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home