Friday, March 28, 2008

Feeling a little eclectic today

In the music department that is.

I got 2 new CD's in the mail today. (No, not certificates of deposit.) Some of us still haven't advanced enough to use mp3 downloads as our sole source of tunes.

Anyway, I was jamming to Finger Eleven on my lunch break. (Ye socks are probably familiar with their current hit "Paralyzer.")

And, I think I have now memorized all the lyrics to that catchy little number by Sarah Bareilles that's on all the commercials in between all the March madness.

But, the piece de resistance was the FREE . . . yep, FREE . . . CD of Mozart music I got in the mail when I got home. I think it was meant to entice me to purchase an entire collection of classical music. That's not going to happen, but I'm still unexpectedly enjoying old Amadeus this evening.

Pretty wide range of genres today, no?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home