Saturday, March 01, 2008

That's not cinnamon!

Have ye socks ever had one of those mornings when you're not 100% awake, just going thru the motions until the coffee kicks-in?

Well, I had one of those today.

There I was innocently making a bowl of oatmeal, when I reached for the little shaker of cinnamon sugar from the cabinet to spice things up a bit.

But, after a couple of shakes, something struck me as odd.

What should have been a light brown addition to my bowl of morning goodness actually looked black, and it made me want to sneeze!

You guessed it. I grabbed the pepper shaker by accident.

So, what to do, what to do? Should I throw everything down the disposal and start over again?

Heck no!

Chalk it up to a new experience.

And, you know, it wasn't half bad, either.

Well, maybe a quarter bad. But, as I said, I wasn't really awake anyway . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home