Saturday, April 26, 2008

Slow Saturday Set-backs

I spent a half-day over at the Elizabeth Avenue house contending with a couple of set-backs.

Setback #1: My stupid digital camera is not cooperating. So, ye socks are just going to have to continue waiting on the edge of your seats for some interior "before" pics. I thought it was just a dead battery problem, but I thought wrong. Stay tuned, though. I'm hoping to find a good loaner in the next few days.

Setback #2: A bigger deal than the camera. The cabinetry we picked out last week is no longer being manufactured in the style we liked. So, Alan and Lin at Regent Interiors are going to spend the rest of the weekend figuring out a viable alternative that will work with the tile selection(s) so I won't have to go thru that again.

I did get some relief late in the afternoon when my buddy John stopped by with some Chipotle take-out. That kinda forced me to stop, take a breath, and recharge.

My Uncle Bill was supposed to stop by, too. But, apparently a groin injury prevented him from leaving the house today. The less said about that the better, I'm sure!

Anyway, back up at the Lake Hammer chalet, and have decided there's no better way to forget my frustrations than to boil up a big old pot of pasta.

Mangia tutti!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home