Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Estate sale photos

Well, Cece (the estate sale lady) is at full throttle in preparation for this Friday and Saturday at the Elizabeth Avenue house.

You can check out preview photos at:

http://www.estatesalesbycece.com/

I must warn you, as I was somewhat taken aback myself, she has brought in several consignment pieces.

In other words, there's stuff in the pictures that did NOT belong to anyone I know.

I think most notable would be the huge framed poster of a naked and pregnant Brooke Shields wrapped up in a snake . . .

For the most part, though, I think Cece and her crew have done a nice job in staging the place.

So, if you find yourselves in this little corner of heaven on Friday or Saturday, I hope you'll stop by and do a little shopping. You might just find something you can't live with out.

But, don't count on seeing that poster when you get there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home