Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Ikea experience

Well, ye socks, I got talked-in to going to the Ikea down by the Millenia Mall today.

I won't make that mistake again.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very . . . er . . . "interesting" place.

But, it was more crowded than the theme parks.

I guess the secret is to go during the week, but who has the time or inclination for that?!

Besides, I need to be focusing on kitchen appliances for the Elizabeth Avenue house, not Swedish interior decor . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SWorlando said...

Thank you for using my picture of the Millenia Mall Ikea and was wondering if you could give me credit for the photo or at least a link to my blog post.

3:32 PM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Consider it done!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home