Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops, I think I did it again!

Today marks the second time in the last few weeks that yours truly went to retrieve his favorite jeans (and a sock or two) from the dryer, only to find that they were still slightly damp!

I suppose this is to be expected when you toss them in with a load of towels right before you go to bed and don't check on them again until you're ready to walk out the door . . .

I would say there is nothing worse than putting on a pair of damp pants in the morning, but we all know that's a lie.

Things can always be worse.

I mean, it could be winter time and I could be in Alaska, right?

Still, that is little consolation when you've got moist denim clinging to your skin and fighting you every inch of the way.

Note to self: towels only in the next load, and look for that missing sock in the dryer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home