Sunday, November 16, 2008

CPNA Historic Homes Tour

Hats off to Jodi Rubin today.

Once again, she organized a very successful Historic Homes Tour in this little corner of heaven.

A lot of interesting people were on hand to make this a memorable event, especially the artists they posted outside each home on the tour.

But, the thing I guess I like most about this annual event is the proceeds are used to sponsor history-related activities in local schools.

Too often we overlook our community heritage in this very busy and very mobile society. So, I thought I'd take some time and space here to salute folks like Jodi and everyone else who participated in today's tour. And, I'm already looking forward to next year's!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home