Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day!

Yes, ye socks, it's that magical date on the calendar.

Once again, those of us who are fortunate enough to actually be earning wages or salaries are obliged to settle up with our friends over at the IRS.

I don't know why yours truly procrastinates so. With all the interest I'm paying on two mortgages, I quickly calculated a nice refund was due.

Anyway, I hope all of you out there in the blogosphere are finding similarly positive results if, like me, you waited til the last minute to work on your return.

And, remember what Oliver Wendell Holmes said if you have to write out a check instead, this is the price we have to pay to live in a polite society.

Polite?!?

It's been a long time since Mr. Holmes was in this society, no?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home