Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Great Christmas Light Debate

Ok, at the risk of opening up a huge can of worms here, I have to ask ye socks where ye stand on the subject of multi-colored versus clear strands of lights.

Particularly as relates to ye olde Christmas tree.

I finally got my atificial version of said holiday symbol assembled in my living room over the weekend.

It's one I've had for at least a decade, before the pre-lit versions were easily affordable. So, I have to untangle and string the lights myself every year.

No big deal, except this year only one strand had survived the 11 months of exile inside the ubiquitous plastic storage container in my attic.

To make a long story longer, I hiked up to the handy neighborhood CVS where I discovered the poor folks there had been completely wiped-out of clear light strands.

They did, however, have an overabundance of the multi-colored strands.

I left without purchasing any, though, because my preference has always been for the clear variety.

The CVS shelves indicate that most folks must share this preference.

Where do ye socks stand on this very important issue?!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home