Saturday, December 12, 2009

No football today?!?

I think this is the closest that yours truly has ever been to PTSD.

With the recent losses of both my beloved Gators and the Apopka Blue Darters, and given the pathetic nature of the Bucs this season, I just didn't know what I would do with all my spare time this weekend.
Forutnately, my little sister came to the rescue with this snapshot of her son's flag football game up in South Carolina.
Not quite the same as watching an SEC gridiron battle on cable TV, but I'll settle for anything at this point.
And, given the scouting reports of Junior Simmons' fierce running game, methinks Tebow's records may fall in about 15 years. Ye Noles fans should also be quaking in your collective boots!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home