Monday, August 16, 2010

Primary endorsements - part 2

There are two good Republican candidates in the race to topple incumbent State Rep. Scott Randolph.

They are Craig McCarthy and Greg Reynolds.

McCarthy is a lawyer. Reynolds is a small businessman.

Guess which one I prefer right off the bat?!

The local paper interviewed and liked both of them, but said McCarthy was more excited about federal issues than he was about the nuts-and-bolts kind of stuff he'd have to tackle in the state legislature.

Reynolds is ready for those nuts-and-bolts, and thus has my vote. You can find out more about him at his site: http://www.electgregreynolds.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Craig McCarthy said...

Two years on, and I just saw this. It made me smile. Greg is a very personable fellow, and I'm glad I got to know him as a worthy opponent. The Sentinel was correct that I focused on federal issues, but if all politics is local, then all politics is federal as well.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home