Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I can have this cake and eat it, too!

Ye socks who know me well, know I'm always looking for a convenient justification for birthday cake consumption.

So, I proclaimed today my "half-birthday," since it's been six whole months since my real birthday and I have to wait another six whole months til my next one.

Thought I had that worked out real well til some smart aleck whose birthday is March 31st asked how their half-birthday should be calculated since there is no September 31st on the calendar.

I suppose one could count off 182.5 days from 3/31 and figure it out that way.

Or, better yet, claim BOTH September 30th AND October 1st!

But, quit bothering me about such things. I'm trying to eat some cake over here!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home