Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rediscovering the Saturday evening bath

Ok, before you accuse me of substandard cleanliness, pleae rest assured that I do shower at least once a day.

But, take a bath?!

Well, I haven't done that in years. Literally. Years!

In the hectic pace of the modern world, who has time for a bath anymore?!

I mean, I don't know about you, but I run on a pretty tight schedule. And, a good bath is a fairly time-consuming process.

But, today, I was suffering from some back muscle pain. And, since it was a lazy Saturday anyway, I thought, "What the heck, let's give a bath a try."

I figured floating in the tub might relieve some of the pressure on my poor spine.

And, I was right.

This bath stuff is awesome.

The pain subsided, and I am so relaxed now that I may just slip off to bed. Cleanliness is just a pleasant side effect.

I think I'm going to have to work this into my weekend routine . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home