Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Primary Day

I hope everyone who was registered to vote went out and cast a ballot today, even you Democrats.

I mean, after all, this is just a primary, so you can't be voting against the good Republican candidates . . . not, yet!

Anyway, I made the trip down to my local polling place after work today, and found Apopka has entered the 21st Century when it comes to tabulating ballots.

They actually gave us the choice of filling-out a traditional optical scan paper ballot, or touch-screen technology.

Well, you know which one I chose.

It was so cool. And, so easy.

I couldn't believe it, but I heard only about 5% of local voters opted for the touch screen.

Of course, that might be because local elections supervisor Bill Cowles only provided one touch screen per polling station.

Way, to go Bill.

Anyway, we'll find out tonight who the gubernatorial candidates will be.

Gubernatorial.

I love that word!

Do they say "goobernatorial" up in Georgia? I wonder . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home