Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Politically Incorrect Halloween Costumes

I think everyone will agree that all the people going as Steve Irwin or his infamous stingray killer this year are being politically incorrect.

But, it got me to thinking, as I plan for tomorrow's shenanigans, of past years' poor taste.

2001 - Hanging Chad or Pregnant Chad. This was accomplished by wearing one of those "hello my name is" stickers with the name Chad written on it. Then you could tie a noose around your neck, or stick a pillow up the front of your shirt.

1999 - JFK Jr. & Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.

1998 - Monica Lewinsky. Top off the ensemble with a stained blue dress and a cigar. Going as a couple? Have the other partner go as either El Presidente or Linda Tripp.

1997 - Princess Di and Dodi Fayed.

1994 - Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

Can you think of any others that I may have missed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home