Sunday, October 01, 2006

White Rabbit

Don't ask. I think it's an old Irish tradition or something.

Anyway, how 'bout them Gators yesterday?!

I don't know which I enjoyed more, the game itself or the ceremonies preceding it.

I got to see 4 of the legends of Florida football get inducted into the new "Ring of Honor":

Steve "The Evil Genius" Spurrier

Danny "The Reverend" Wuerffel

Emmitt "Disney World" Smith

and

Jack "Briefs" Youngblood

I become more and more convinced with each passing year, that NCAA football is so much more compelling than NFL football.

Mostly due to characters like these new inductees.

Of course, I may just be turning into a grumpy old man . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger wsmv said...

For more on the mystery surrounding the origin of the "White Rabbit" tradition, check out this web page:

http://dendritics.com/scales/white-rabbits.asp

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home