Saturday, February 03, 2007

Chilly = chilli!

Could not muster the willpower to combat the chilly weather today. So, took the opportunity to hang around the house and catch up on stuff around here. Boiled up a big old pot of chilli, and let it simmer all day. Made the whole house smell great!

Funny incident from yesterday still has me chuckling. My nephew Tater, who only just turned 1 year old, got a hold of my sister's cell phone and called me! Now, before you think he's gotten too advanced for his year on the planet, I assure you he was hitting random numbers and managed to get the right sequence to access her speed-dial directory. Still, it does make me chuckle that he can figure out how to use my sister's phone when she seems to have such difficulty in that department!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home