Monday, March 12, 2007

A rapid decline

As I type this, my dad is running a 103-degree temperature, and his nurses are packing him with ice as all other attempts at breaking the fever have failed.

They won't tell us anything "on the record."

"Off the record," they say he may make it thru the night. But, he probably will not make it thru tomorrow.

If you're a praying person, please do some now. And, if you're not, at least send some positive thoughts this direction. Both are much appreciated.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hugs to you, your Mom and especially your Dad. Our prayers and love to you all.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Prayers to you and your Mom Billy, Dios los Bendiga...

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Billy and Leighann,

Please know your in our thoughts and prayers. Please call on me if you need anything. You know I am here for you.

XOXOXOX

S & S

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home