Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This Old House

I've been keeping this one under my hat for a while, so apologize in advance to any of ye socks who feel slighted for being kept out of the loop.

I didn't want to talk about it much in case things fell thru.

But, the big news out of the dryer today is that yours truly closed on a house in a little corner of heaven better known as College Park.

It is an old home that's been in the family for many years, and is in need of some serious TLC.

But, it has great "bones," as they say. And, with a little bit o' elbow grease (and probably a large chunk of change), I'm hoping to bring this little lady back to her former glory.

I'm planning to post some before-and-after pictures as this project progresses. So, stay tuned!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger simmonsfam said...

Woah--totally cool. We want to come stay with you. Great location!! Is that gaga's house?! It looks familiar. Dude--so when are you moving?! This is totally exciting!

9:44 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Yep, it's Gaga's old house. I'm not ready for guests, yet, though!! The Lees are over there this week cleaning-out "stuff." Then, there will be a big estate sale the first weekend in May. After that, I need to do some renovations. But, you know you guys have a standing invitation!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home