Monday, May 05, 2008

My own personal sauna

So, after work today, I decided to spend some time over at the Elizabeth Avenue house rather than sitting in traffic.

My cousin had a moving company come during the day to remove some of the items that she wants shipped up to her place in South Carolina.

This left a large unoccupied space in the dining room.

And, we can't have that, now can we?

I don't know what possessed me, but as I have pretty much already gotten every room on the first floor prepped for the estate sale later this month, I decided to venture up to the attic.

Now, mind you, it was 90 degrees outside in this little corner of heaven today.

But, up in that un-airconditioned attic, the thermometer was pegged-out at over 100 degrees.

Yeah, there was some serious sweat involved.

Aren't you glad I share these things with ye socks?

But, wait, it gets better.

It had to be twenty degrees hotter in the little storage areas underneath the eaves.

Anyway, I feel like I got quite a lot sorted up there, regardless of the extreme heat.

Of course, I may just be suffering continued light-headedness . . .

Fortunately, I know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em. Learned that from my old pal Kenny Rogers.

So, I called it a day, will regroup, and try to tackle the rest of this fun little attic project later this week.

Stay tuned to this frequency for further updates from my own personal sauna!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home