Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WD stands for . . .

Well, it doesn't stand for my favorite grocery store. ("Winn Dixie")

Nor, unfortunately, does it stand for "Walt Disney." That's where I wish I had been today. But, some of us have to work around here, I guess.

And, oh, what a day it was, ye socks.

So, that's why WD stands for "Work Day" or "Whatta Day" or "Well, damn" in this little corner of heaven today.

It's hot. It's humid. Everybody's cranky. And, it seems like there's a severe lack of pacifiers around here . . .

Maybe, that's why my nephew was making that face. (Or, maybe, it's because he just takes after his uncle way too much . . . I mean, check out that ball cap shielding a furrowed brow full of fop sweat!)

But, at least his WD did stand for "Walt Disney" today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home