Thursday, March 26, 2009

A DVD double feature

Well, ye socks, after months of procrastination and deliberation, yours truly finally broke down and bought a new DVD player.

Not only that, but I got off my duff and hooked it up and got it running.

I know, I know. Pace yourself, right?! All this in one day?!? It's just madness!

Anyway, I was finally able to view the two DVD's from blockbuster.com that had been left to molder in the entertainment center until the new equipment was acquired and installed.

The first was "Hancock," featuring Will Smith as a superhero with an attitude problem. Glad I didn't waste money to see this in the theater.

The second was "Prince Caspian," the most recent Narnia movie. It was just okay.

But, hey, there was no Survivor to watch tonight because of all the madness over on CBS. So, this little double feature was a good alternative.

Still looking forward to finally trading in these two flicks for some DVD's I will actually enjoy playing on my new toy . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home