Monday, October 19, 2009

Compliance is one thing . . .

Certification is something else altogether.

Our first real burst of autumn weather in this little corner of heaven had yours truly anxious to get the coffee pot a-goin' at the office this morning.

when I got there, I not only had a tough time trying to find a parking spot, but also found the java was already brewing.

And, there was a box of Kirspy Kreme donuts and a home-made loaf of banana bread (thanks to Valda!) waiting for me.

I forgot that the whole crew was going to be in the office this morning, undergoing OSHA certification.
'
It was an all day affair, actually.

Having this many people in the office all day was highly unusual, and made it difficult to tackle ye olde work load. But, I suppose, tomorrow is indeed another day . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home