Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Painting update

For ye socks who have been following the progress of the most recent home improvement project, yours truly finally finished painting the entryway this evening.

Definitely looks a lot brighter (and, thus, I hope more inviting) than the old siding that used to grace the walls in there.

Looks bigger, too. But, that probably has something to do with removing all the artwork and furniture . . .

As always, one project leads to another.

In admiring my handywork, I've decided I now need to paint the inside of the front door. Just looks to shabby now with the crisp new paint all around it.

Ah, well, at least I'm doing my part to keep Home Depot in business during this recession . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home