Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ye Olde Wine Cellar

One of the mid-range goals after moving into my new home over a year ago was to convert the utility basement into a funnctional and asthetically pleasing wine cellar.

Well, ye socks, a great leap forward occurred today.

The Key boys went to work down there while I was obliviously slaving away at my office.

When I got home this evening, I discovered that they had successfully removed the sooty old oil furnace.

Tomorrow they begin stucco work.

Then they will replace the two screened crawl space access points with real windows.

I'm thinking by the weekend I may be picking out new wineracks.

I'll have a 10x10 blank canvas to work with. Wall height is 76". Open to any suggestions!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home