Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To honor "Movie Quotes Week"

The first of ye socks to email me the list of films (in correct order) where these lines were spoken wins an autographed copy of my book "Like the Cats of Kilkenny." (Make sure to put "MOVIE LINES" in the reference of your email.)

1. Aim small, miss small.

2. May I ask what you are doing sitting at my table? I'm eating your chocolate cake!

3. Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

4. Don't mind him. He used to be an Irishman . . .

5. Their bravery is worthy of a better cause.

6. It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage!

7. Ah, dessert! Chilled monkey brains!

8. I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up.

9. Nice try, kid, but it looks like you brought a knife to a gunfight . . .

10. I am what I am . . . someone has to be!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home