Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outta gas . . . literally!

Pretty frustrating day, ye socks!

Started out alright, but quickly went downhill.

Ye olde jungle, otherwise known as my yard, finally requires some taming.

Yep, winter is over. Gotta start the mowing regime again.

Yours truly must admit he was a bit nervous that ye olde mower might not crank after sitting idle for so many months.

Good ol' Briggs and Stratton, though. Fired up on the 3rd pull.

That's the good news.

The bad news is . . . I forgot to check the gas tank.

After mowing a few strips in the back yard, the engine conked out.

Easily remedied?

No.

Ye olde gas can was bone dry, too.

I give up.

My neighbors can hate me for another day, but this yard is gonna have to go one more day before it gets mowed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home