Thursday, April 08, 2010

Patience!

Yours truly finds himself battling against an innate impatience.

It's an ongoing war, to be sure. But, it seems to have escalated a bit over the last 24 hours.

Started off yesterday when I felt like the waiter at one of my regular haunts was ignoring our table.

Then a water main burst on Orange Avenue (one of the primary arteries in this neck o' the woods) frustrating efforts to check-off all the items on ye olde to-do list.

Only now, as I've had a chance to cool-off a bit, do I have the hindsight to see that these events weren't part of some grand conspiracy.

Instead, perhaps these (petty!) annoyances were put in my path to teach me something.

At least, that's what I choose to believe . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home