Sunday, March 05, 2006

Act on Impulse

I wish I had followed that advice at Christmas-time.

I have been looking for a new sectional sofa for my livingroom for several months, but have only run across one that appealed to me.

But, I didn't want to blow my holiday budget on a piece of furniture for myself.

Anyway, today I decided to trot back to the store where I'd found the couch (three months later!) to see if it was still out on the floor. I thought maybe I could negotiate a discount or something.

Well, no luck.

Turns out somebody had been in the store just 24 hours earlier, and the manager had sold it to the lucky impulse-acting fool for 40% off the ticket price!

Yes, I'm kicking myself.

Learn from my mistake. Take those leaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home