Friday, March 24, 2006

Charlie Sheen and other luminaries

Doesn't it just amaze you when people who don't know what they're talking about but have no problem shooting their mouths off?!

The lastest out of Hollywierd: Charlie Sheen apparently thinks 9/11 was some vast right-wing conspiracy.

This is going to make it very difficult for me to watch Two and a Half Men on CBS, and I like that show.

Oh, well, I guess if I can get over his looney-tunes daddy being on The West Wing, I can divorce his tv character from his real-life insanity.

But, it's kinda hard when the character has the same name as the real-life whack-job.

Continuing from yesterday's posting, I did not get much sleep last night. Tossed and turned quite a bit as I stewed over some other recent stupid behavior.

Why do I let ignorants people bother me so much?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home