Tuesday, April 04, 2006

NATIONAL CHAMPS . . . GO GATORS!

Ok, so it wasn't the football team, but the GATORS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPS AGAIN!

I know, I shouldn't detract from the basketball team's tremendous achievement.

I mean, they did get this football fan to stay up til about 1:30 this morning watching them beat UCLA up in Indianapolis.

And, the teamwork they showed on the court was really awesome. I would've been impressed with any bunch of guys from any school or sport franchise who worked together that well, especially in this era of primadona athletes. They really proved that TEAMWORK is what sports are all about. But, the fact that they were wearing the orange and blue just made it all the better.

GO GATORS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go Gators! I had to giggle a little to myself - as you know my Dad is a 'Noles fan. Good old family rivalries, huh?

Anyway, just saying hi!

Love to the family -

Corey

1:26 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Oh, get me started on those 'Nole fans. You should see them slithering around down here trying to downplay the Gators' most recent National Championship. Comments like, "It's not football," are just driving me crazy. I guess mentality like that explains why they stick with that lumbering dinosaur of a coach despite plummeting performance.

Do they even HAVE a basketball team up there?!

Completely off topic, were you able to download that GEDCOM file I sent you a while back?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely did. Spent about 3 hours scrolling through it. The fiancee was rather amused by my - Hon, I've got Jewish heritage! Or whichever else along the line. :)

Was *beyond* interesting to see how far back it's gone. I was trying to look up his family, but it's hard because there are so few of them. Maybe one day. :)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home