Saturday, April 01, 2006

I smell another National Championship!!

How 'bout them "Mighty Gators?!?!"

I just got my tags renewed for '06-'07, and the State of Florida made me pay an extra $40 for a new plate.

I bought a Gator National Champions plate several years ago, when The Evil Genius clocked The Dinosaur in The Sugar Bowl.

52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20 . . . 52-20

I'll never get tired of repeating that one.

But, it's been a long time in between National Championships.

I thought Billy Donovan was going to do it for us again a couple years back, but Michigan State had something to say about that.

But, I don't feel bad about spending that extra $40 tonight, because I smell another National Championship!

GO GATORS!!

Oh, yeah, and for those of you who'll know what I mean by this, I'll add: "White Rabit."

But, mostly, GO GATORS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home