Saturday, April 08, 2006

Survivor Exile Island - Episode 8

Well, Terry continued his "winning ways" this week. That is, if you think winners screw-over their buddies.

I do have to give him credit for totally dominating the immunity challenge, which involved navigating a particularly gruelling obstacle course. I know I'd have come in last place. But, first you'd have to get me to agree to spend a month in a mosquito-infested third world country without access to running water and air conditioning. And, all of you who know me, know that's never going to happen, not even for a million bucks.

But, I digress.

So, after winning individual immunity, Terry commenced to pimping-out the Immunity Idol to just about everyone.

No takers, I guess.

At Tribal Council, the majority vote went against Austin. And, again, Terry let one of his "team mates" take the walk of shame.

Can you tell I really can't stand this guy? Maybe, it's the editing. I don't know. Or, maybe I'm too thick to get it after all these years of watching the show. This isn't a team sport!

Anyway, thanks to BB for her comments on last week's post about Treacherous Terry. And, if you get a chance, check out her blog, too: http://theraputicnegativity.blogspot.com/.

Until next week, the tribe has spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home