Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Book update

Well, the book WAS supposed to be in print and on the shelves by late March, but we're still experiencing issues with the photos I wanted to include.

The text is done and ready for press, it's just the pictures that are holding me up.

Apparently, the publisher doesn't like the resolution/clarity of the images I sent them.

It's like talking to a brick wall when I try to explain that Civil War era photos weren't made in terms of dpi, jpg, or any other random triad of letters.

The originals are a little blurry. Thus, it only stands to reason that the digital images will be somewhat fuzzy.

I am almost ready to throw my hands in the air and say "ditch the pics!" But, I'm going to give it one last shot.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home