Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An Urgent Prayer Request

Following received late tonite from my cousin Lois:

This is an urgent prayer request for my son Stephen, who drinks a lot and has been a lot worse lately. He has even talked of killing himself....

He and his wife have talked of divorce and Dawn (his wife) and their son Sam have had to leave for safety's sake and are at her mother's home, not far from my house.

I have been doing my best to obey the scriptures which tell us to give thanks for ALL things....for we know that all things work together for good to them who love God...etc. I have just placed them by prayer into God's hands asking God to do what HE wants..what HE knows is best, etc. etc.

Thanks for YOUR prayers... Lois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home