Friday, April 21, 2006

A big leap

I heard from my sister yesterday afternoon. She tells me my brother-in-law has put in his two weeks' notice at work.

That was a big leap for him. He's worked there for over 10 years.

And, he's not the type of guy who's much given to change . . . after all, he IS from South Carolina, and you know how averse they are to change up there. I mean, they still think Appomattox was just a temporary truce!

Anyway, he at least had the wisdom to line up a new job first, and it's with some family-run business in Charleston.

From someone who works for a family business, I can tell you he's in for a very rewarding experience . . . at least in terms of collecting great stories for posterity.

Good luck, Keith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home