Sunday, May 14, 2006

St. Augustine Ghost Tour

If you've ever been to St. Augustine, you've probably seen all the Ghost Tours that traipse around the ancient streets. And, I've actually paid good money to be part of those tours in the past. So, I wasn't exactly overflowing with enthusiasm when a group of friends asked me to join them in such an expedition this evening.

But, I actually had a very good time. (And, I had some EXCELLENT grapefruit gellato afterwards.) So, I really can't complain.

The freaky thing is, when we got to looking at the photos taken by one member of the group, she had a few "unusual" images and orbs on them.

I'm hoping to get copies next week to post here so you can decide for yourselves if they contain anything from the beyond, or if my friend just needs a new camera!

Until then . . . enjoy the rest of your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home