Sunday, May 07, 2006

EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival

Went to the 2006 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival today. I had to include this picture of the Lady and the Tramp topiaries, because as I was walking up behind them the wind was blowing so fiercely that Lady's ears looked like a lion's mane, and I was expecting to see Simba on the other side!

This picture was taken during a more sedate moment. But, suffice it to say, it was a "bad hair day" for folks who failed to throw a ball cap on their heads like I am wont to do!

Topped off the day with a dinnershow at the Moroccan pavillion.

I would highly recommend the latter, but don't want any more people to find out about that little "secret" of mine. It is by far the best food and entertainment in the park.

Of course, I might just be biased when it comes to belly dancers and shish kebab . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home