Sunday, May 07, 2006

The regular weekend run-around

Forgot to mention that I picked up a poster at the festival yesterday, and was lucky enough to get it signed by the artist while we were there. Nice guy by the name of Michael Sullivan, in case you care.

Anyway, I got tired of all the posters, etc., that I collect and never get framed. So, decided to take them all up to the local frame shop.

I can't believe how expensive custom framing has gotten!

You know me, I cheaped-out in the end and bought the pre-fab stuff. I mean, after all, they're just posters, right?!

Oh, yeah, and I finally got my authentic Mexican food fix at Garibaldi's this evening. Had the enchiladas verdes. (Another "secret place" that I don't want anyone else to find out about!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home