Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back to reality

Got out of bed fairly early this morning, especially considering the pitcher of Margaritas I consumed last night!

Anyway, I saw the most amazing thing as I drew the blinds: a school of dolphins dancing across the waves, just beyond the breakers!

By the way, do you call it a "school" of dolphins? I'm not sure. But, there were 5 of them jumping around out there this morning.

Heck of a way to start the day, but it was back to reality after breakfast. I had to start packing-up for the drive back home. But, that was ok. I've had enough rest and relaxation, and actually feel re-charged and ready to tackle the work week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pod. :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Thanks! I wasn't sure. I knew a bunch of orca was called a "pod" from my last trip to Sea World . . . but dolphins?! That threw me for a loop!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My teachers in middle school thought it was an important thing to know! Apparently, at least. ;)

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home