Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sometimes you just don't want to know . . .

Ok, here' s the situation I'm in right now. Tell me what you think.

I found out something today about someone's kid that I'd want to know if it was my kid. And, that person may already know about it, but I'm not for sure. At the same time, I don't want it to come back on me if they find out that I knew before them and didn't say anything.

Is this making any sense at all?!?

It would if you knew the characters and situations involved.

ARRRGGGHHH!

Sometimes you just don't want to know some things.

What is it about me that people feel they not only CAN but MUST tell me things like this?!

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. I can tell already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home